Sales Executive – Aerospace/Aviation Experience
Position: Sales Executive – Aerospace / Aviation Experience
Suitable for: Business Development / Field Sales Executive / New Business Account Manager / New Business Sales / Aerospace / Aviation
Location: Home/Field Based with regular travel to offices near Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
Salary: up to £28k Basic, £40k – £50k OTE + Car Allowance
The Sales Executive / Business Development / Field Sales Executive / New Business Account Manager / New Business Sales job purpose is to deliver the new business sales for the company by identifying and selling to prospects to ensure profitable growth.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience within a technical sales environment and knowledge or experience in the Aerospace / Aviation industry is highly desirable.
As Sales Executive / Business Development / Field Sales Executive / New Business Account Manager / New Business Sales the following experience is required:
Experience and proven track record of new business sales with a consultative sales approach
- Desirable – experience within the Aerospace / Aviation, engineering or electronics industry, if no experience a solid understanding would suffice
- The ability and desire to sell and build positive, lasting client relationships with a strong customer service ethos
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to consistently achieve sales targets
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a field sales environment, communicate and work productively when away from the office
- Core IT skills – including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, CRM and workflow systems
- Full, clean driving license
As Sales Executive / Business Development / Field Sales Executive / New Business Account Manager / New Business Sales the role would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Generation of new business opportunities by identifying new prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Selling the company’s products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with potential clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Preparation of sales performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Achievement of excellent customer service at all times.
- Effective use and application of IT-based workflow and Customer Relationship Management systems to ensure that: a pipeline of new opportunities is developed and maintained; customer lead times from enquiry to order are minimised; and new business targets are achieved without any negative impact on service and product quality.
- Maintenance of professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies as appropriate.
- Contribution to the wider team effort by accomplishing related results and providing appropriate support as needed.
To Apply: Send your CV (in Word format) to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered