- IT Development
Senior .Net Full Stack Developer – fast track to Tech Lead
Position: Senior .Net Full Stack Developer – C# ASP.Net MVC – fast track to Tech Lead
Suitable for: .Net Developer / C# Developer / ASP.Net Developer / Tech Lead with C# ASP.Net experience (all levels considered)
Salary: up to £55k + bonus + bens + career development towards Tech Lead / Solutions Architect
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx 10 min walk from train station)
Leading edge software solution provider is looking for an additional Senior .Net Full Stack Developer / Senior .Net Developer with strong commercial experience to join their expanding web development team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for any Senior .Net Full Stack Developer / Senior .Net Developer / Tech Lead who wants to fast track their career within the .Net environment. The eventual aim will be for the successful candidate to make the step up to Solutions Architect, so this is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and career-focused developer.
- Strong commercial experience as a .Net Developer / C# Developer / ASP.Net Developer / .Net Web Application Developer
- Net MVC
- SQL Server
- .Net Core
- ASP.Net core
- .Net WebAPI
- Entity Framework / LINQ
- Experience of working in an Agile team (Scrum)
- Experience of a Continuous Integration environment
Whilst a candidate may not have all the desirable skills, there will be an opportunity to develop their skills within these technical areas. You must have a natural passion and enthusiasm for a career in .Net web application development however.
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment – a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Up to 28 days holiday (plus UK Bank Holidays)
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- Flexible start time 7.30 – 9.30 am
- Quarterly company events (includes social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Attend technology events together
- Christmas Party (partners are invited)
- Summer away day
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription
- Exceptional opportunities for fast career progression
- Highly energised environment
- Awesome team and ‘can-do’ culture
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.