- IT Development
Senior UX Consultant
Position: Senior UX Consultant
Suitable for: UX Designer / UX Researcher
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 10 mins walk from train station)
Salary: up to £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a successful digital transformation business based in Leeds city centre, they are looking for a Senior level UX Consultant / UX Designer / UX Researcher with a passion for design and research and a willing attitude to push themselves within a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
UX Experience Required
As a senior level UX Consultant / UX Designer / UX Researcher the following experience is essential:
- Minimum 4 years experience as UX Consultant, UX Designer, UX Researcher
- Someone who has had some exposure to all main UX activities, including research, design and validation
- Someone who is interested in not only creating concepts/wireframes but also by research to truly help understand the needs of the customer
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and creativity
- Has ideally used Axure
- Is confident to be able to translate requirements into UX outcomes
- Has a grasp of User Centred Design (UCD) and believes in the process
- Has had exposure to responsive design
- Ability to present ideas & concepts clearly and succinctly
- Has had exposure to agile methodologies (but not essential)
Senior UX Consultant Responsibilities
As a senior level UX Consultant / UX Designer / UX Researcher your responsibilities within the role will include, but not be limited to:
- To work with clients to create digital transformational solutions
- To conduct research activities to help understand user needs, and validate any client assumptions
- To create responsive wireframes & prototypes to represent the validated needs of the users
- To conduct validation activities to help understand if the proposed solution meets the needs of the users
- To present findings to the client and work collaboratively to recommend next steps
- Must have a real passion for doing the right thing and taking pride in their outcomes they create & shape
- Must be confident to be a sole UX representative in client meetings and on projects
- Someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment and get exposure to all aspects of UX and help clients deliver digital transformation
- Someone who wants to challenge themselves and has the confidence to work on multiple projects across multiple sectors at any one time
- Must be a team player and wants to work within an collaborative environment
- Someone who wants to work for a company that will give them the environment to be ambitious and grow quickly
- Must be confident working with clients collaboratively and pragmatically
- Someone who is open to iterating ideas and designs, based on feedback
This is an exciting opportunity for any senior level UX Consultant / UX Designer / UX Researcher who wishes to join this ambitious company as it continues to grow.
To apply: please send your CV, in Word format, to CV@solosearch.co.uk (please include a link to your portfolio)
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.