- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Software Engineer – .Net Core, Azure
Position: Software Engineer – .Net Core, Azure
Suitable for: Software Developer (some DevOps exp.) All Levels from junior to mid
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000 DOE + benefits
Our client is a specialist marketing services group, which uses its brands, technology and insight to provide relevant consumer propositions to both customers and commercial partners. The company has expanded rapidly and now wishes to invest in the technology arm of the business. They require a software engineer / software developer x 3 to facilitate their ambitious plans for internal and external application and database development.
The software engineer / software developer will have experience of delivering quality software in multiple languages with an expertise in the Microsoft stack and deploying it in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Real enthusiasm for new and emerging technologies
- Experience delivering applications using Microsoft Technologies
- Knowledge of Agile, SCRUM, Lean & prototyping methodologies
- Practical experience using .NetCore
- Expertise in SQL, ETL and APIs
- Experience of deploying software in the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Understanding of SDLC, CI, CD and containerisation along with DevOps
- Comprehensive knowledge of OO & design patterns
- Understanding of LAMP Stack
- Saas and or PaaS
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Managerial and team building skills
Our client offers an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and career in a fast growing technical department. They expect commitment and delivery from their employees but in return they offer a competitive salary and holiday allowance plus free healthcare, life insurance and pension. They also have a Cycle to Work scheme and childcare scheme.
To Apply: Please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered