Software Trainer – HR & Payroll
Position: Software Trainer – HR & Payroll
Suitable for: Payroll Administrator, IT Trainer, HR Administrator, Application Trainer
Location: Leeds Office, with the option for home working + some travel to client sites (UK Wide)
Salary: up to £26,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a successful and progressive software provider and they are looking for a passionate, professional and driven individual to join their growing team.
You will be required to have some experience of training of software or an application and/or some HR or payroll knowledge and this role would be ideal for a Payroll Administrator who is looking to continue to use their knowledge and experience but fancy a change in role or for an experienced software trainer who would like to learn a little HR/payroll.
If this sounds like something that you may be interested in and a new challenge is what you are looking for then please read on…
• Excellent communication skills
• Presenting in front of groups of people and/ or delivering training over the telephone/online
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
• Highly PC literate
• Driver’s licence (ideally clean) with ability to travel throughout the UK
• Understanding of basic SQL or databases
• Advanced Excel
• Some exposure to HR and Payroll legislation, including Tax, NI, P45’s, P46’s, P60’s and general ledger. Up to date knowledge of SSP, SMP and payroll legislation
This role is mainly office or home based, delivering training remotely with occasional client facing visits. You will be providing a consultative approach to delivering informative training and support on all aspects of the software. Occasionally you will be required to present or demo at our users groups or as part of the pre sales process.
You must be willing to travel and stay away from home when required, the rest of the time you will be based in our office in Leeds, with the option to work from home, with occasional office attendance, once you are fully trained and your probation is successfully passed.
Youthful and progressive IT Company who are growing organically year on year. It offers challenging positions to intelligent, hard working individuals, and actively encourages promotion as the company continues to expand.
To apply: please send your CV, in Word format, to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered