- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Position: Solutions Architect
Suitable for: Software Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Technical Lead, Solution Lead, Software Lead or Senior Developer looking to move into architecture – ideally with experience of healthcare systems and clinical systems integration
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 DOE + bonus + benefits
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Technical Lead or Senior Developer to design, integrate and implement complex and large-scale solutions in complex application landscapes. Ideally the Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Technical Lead / Senior Developer will have worked with the NHS and/or large healthcare organisations and have experience of creating technical solutions and engaging with suppliers and senior stakeholders.
This role is suitable for people who want to make a difference, think big and help our customers get the most out of digital technology.
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Technical Lead or Senior Developer
- Experience of working for or with NHS organisations
- Experience of defining technical solutions including integration to legacy systems
- Experience of system to system integration and interoperability
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey technical terms to a non-technical audience
- Experience working in a project management and delivery focused environment
- Ability to deliver a solution from inception through to implementation
- Previous background as a Developer or Software Engineer
- The Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Technical Lead / Senior Developer will ideally have strong client facing experience gained from a technical consultancy or software vendor
- Architecture and system design experience for NHS nationwide programmes
- Ability to represent organisations at local, regional and national architecture forums
- Previous experience as a .Net or C# Developer
- Defining technical solutions and defining requirements and producing technical designs
- Liaising with technical and project teams no new and existing changes
- Providing architecture for teams to ensure applications align with the overall strategy
- Ensure teams delivers proposed solutions, to quality, within the overall plan
- Managing risks and issues as they arise and escalating to senior leaders as required
- Motivating and mentoring teams to meet their objectives
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment – a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.