- IT Non Development
- Featured Jobs
Technical Account Executive
Position: Technical Account Executive
Suitable for: Junior Web Hosting Engineer, IT /Technical Support Analyst, 1st Line or 2nd Line Support
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: To £25,000
The Technical Account Executive is a new role and you will work as part of a newly established technical client services team, responsible to the Technical Operations Manager and for delivering pro-active technical account and infrastructure support to the client services team, and providing technical support to the developers and support desk.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate, organised and ambitious with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
- Approx 1 – 2 years previous experience as Technical Account Executive, IT Support Analyst, 1st or 2nd Line Support Analyst, Junior Web Hosting Engineer
- A genuine interest in the web
- A good balance of customer service and commercial awareness
- Unparalleled organisational skills and a natural ability to get things done.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard.
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and create rapport with colleagues, clients and management
- Provide positive contributions to a team-working environment, in relation to ideas, providing support to colleagues, building strong working relationships with colleagues, understanding internal roles and responsibilities.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to use high levels of initiative to deliver results.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and take a commercial view of conflicting project elements.
- A flair for persuasion and helping colleagues understand and support your decisions.
- A background in IT, through education or work experience.
- A technical understanding of and interest in web hosting, including server support and management
- Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2016
- SSL certification
- Experience working with ticketing systems and maintaining a work log
- Project management, working to deadlines and SLA’s
- Full, clean driving license
Initial Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with internal team as well as key clients, having regular project review meetings, resolving issues, keeping up-to-speed with requirements, understanding their business infrastructure and liaising with their technical teams.
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed
- Project work alongside client services
- Day to day management of hosting infrastructure, including P1 incident response (websites down), resource monitoring, alert response
- Liaising with clients and client services for deployments and client-owned network/server maintenance
- Deployments – to include existing live sites (standard tickets), pre-planned site go-lives and formalizing documentation for deployments
- Database management of development and preview SQL databases – creating and moving upon request of development team.
- SSL certificate management, liaising with client services team
- DNS management
- Occasional out of hours support may be required.
Full job description available upon request
To apply: please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application can be considered