- IT Development
Position: Umbraco Developer
Suitable for: Umbraco Developer / .Net Developer / C# Developer with Umbraco CMS experience
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: to £45k
Umbraco Developer required for successful, well established innovative digital agency with top name client list.
- Umbraco CMS / content management experience is essential
- Min 2 yrs+ experience as Umbraco Developer or .Net Web Developer or C# Developer
- API design and development
- Comfortable working with RESTful and SOAP services
- Server-side .Net / C# / ASP.Net
- Database technologies. SQL Server or MySQL
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, IIS etc.
- Previous use of package managers such as NPM, Yarn, task runners like Grunt or Gulp and build tools such as Webpack
- Development experience in Kentico, SiteCore or other CMS
- Experience of frontend development in addition to backend
- Previous experience of working with a digital agency
The client is looking for a Umbraco Developer / .Net Developer / C# developer who has a genuine interest in web/software development, has the ability to see solutions rather than problems, has confidence in designing the right solution for the client and can handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment, whilst using high levels of initiative to deliver results.
As Umbraco Developer / .Net Developer / C# developer, you will be working as part of the development team where your primary focus will be to turn ideas and designs into attractive and functional websites.
To apply: Please email your CV in Word format to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.