Position: UX Designer
Suitable for: Digital Designer / Junior UX Consultant or Architect
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 10 mins walk from train station)
Salary: to £32k + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a successful digital transformation agency based in Leeds city centre, who are looking for a UX Designer with 1-2 years’ experience and has a passion for wanting to solve complicated problems to deliver the best experience for the end customer.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, who has an appetite to learn quickly, is proactive and wants to forge a career within the industry.
The following experience is essential:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a UX Designer, Digital Designer, Junior UX Consultant (or equivalent)
- Someone who has been hands-on creating relevant activities for the main UX activities, including personas, user journeys and wireframes
- Someone who has a real passion for wanting to be a UX design
- Someone who has a passion for wanting to solve problems through UX design
- Creating wireframes with industry standard tools (ideally Axure), but not essential
- Has had exposure to agile methodologies, but not essential
The UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to create digital transformational solutions, within an Agile delivery methodology
- Conducting research activities to help understand user behaviours & needs, and validate any client assumptions (represented through personas, user flows and user journeys)
- Creating responsive wireframes & prototypes to represent the validated needs of the users
- Conducting validation activities to help understand if the proposed solution meets the needs of the users
The suitable candidate must:
- Have a real passion for doing the right thing and taking pride in their outcomes they create & shape
- Be a good communicator
- Want to work in a fast-paced environment and get exposure to all aspects of UX and help clients achieve their digital ambitions
- Want to challenge themselves
- Want to work for a company that never stands still
- Be a team player and wants to work within a collaborative environment
- Want to work for a company that will give them the environment to be ambitious and grow quickly
This is an exciting opportunity for an UX Designer / Digital Designer / Junior UX Consultant who wishes to join this ambitious company as it continues to grow and help clients achieve their digital ambitions.
To apply: please send your CV, in Word format, to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.