- IT Development
Web Developer – ASP.Net C# + CMS exp
Position: Web Developer – .Net / C# / ASP.Net + any CMS (ie Kentico, Umbraco, Sitecore or similar)
Suitable for: ASP.Net Developer / C# Developer / .Net Developer with ASP.Net C# / Web Developer with approx 2 years .Net web development experience
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: to £40k + bens
Web Developer / ASP.Net C# / .Net Developer ideally with some CMS / content management experience required for successful, well established innovative digital agency with top name client list.
- Min 2 yrs+ experience as Web Developer or .Net Developer or C# Developer ideally with CMS / content management experience
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Server-side .Net / C# / ASP.Net
- Database technologies. SQL Server or MySQL
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, IIS etc.
- CMS / content management experience such as Kentico, Umbraco, Sitecore or similar
The client is looking for a .Net Web Developer / .Net Developer with ASP.Net C# and some CMS / content management experience who has a genuine interest in web/software development, has the ability to see solutions rather than problems, has confidence in designing the right solution for the client and can handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment, whilst using high levels of initiative to deliver results.
As .Net Web Developer / .Net Developer with ASP.Net C#, you will be working as part of the development team where your primary focus will be to turn ideas and designs into attractive and functional websites.
To apply: please e-mail your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered