- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Web Developer – C# ASP.Net / Responsive Design
Position: Web Developer – C# / ASP.NET / Frontend / responsive design
Suitable for: .Net Developer / C# Developer / Frontend Developer with .Net / C# / ASP.Net experience and responsive design experience.
Salary: circa £30k + bens
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Our client is a specialist legal services company with offices nationwide. They work with insurance companies, corporate and public-sector clients, and the Lloyd’s market.
The role of the .Net Web Developer is to maintain high quality bespoke websites and web applications for the company. This may be building Web APIs and interfaces for their bespoke case management system, building integrations with clients or repairing issues with pre-existing web applications.
Being the only .Net Web Developer the following is of particular interest: responsive design / UX /UI / front end experience, C# and in particular securing websites and deployment to IIS.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as .Net Web Developer / C# Developer or Frontend Developer
- Experience in UX / UI / User Interface Design including accessibility principles
- Strong working knowledge of developing with C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Strong background in .Net application development, be it support, interfaces, services or desktop applications
- Experience in building and consuming Web APIs and Microservices.
- Experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Experience of deploying and securing websites
Desirable (NOT essential):
- Knowledgeable about security principles and integrations with OAuth2 and Azure AD would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Agile software development, working to the Scrum principles
Responsibilities of .Net Web Developer:
- Develop an understanding of business processes and systems used across the firm
- Support existing bespoke application solutions across the firm.
- Design and maintain reusable code and unit tests
- Liaise with clients and business owners to clarify requirements, define success criteria and acceptable outcomes
- Provide post implementation support from a systems and operational perspective, and assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- Maintain all code in source control
To apply: please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.