Web Tester – manual + automation (web & mobile)
Position: Web Tester / QA Engineer – manual & automation (mobile & web)
Suitable for: Test Analyst, QA Tester
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Award winning, established digital agency is looking for a Web Tester / Test Analyst / QA Engineer to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2+ years manual / automation testing experience to join an experienced and dynamic team that’s at the forefront of the digital industry.
- 1-3 years related Web QA / Testing experience in a similar Web Tester / Test Analyst / QA Engineer role
- Experience of web testing and front end technologies
- Experienced in production of use cases, workflows and test plans
- Proficient in cross-browser and device testing
- Experience with a commercial bug tracking tools such as Jira, Codebase etc
- Experience of delivering quality assurance solutions in a web environment
- Familiarity with web testing standards
- Experience of functional testing, UAT and end to end system testing
- Writing test cases and associated relevant documentation
- Ability to work with Developers to record and resolve bugs
- A good balance of quality control and commercial awareness
- A collaborative mind-set, key eye for detail and be able to think up innovative solutions
- Knowledge of mobile automation testing frameworks
- Experience of automated testing using Selenium would be highly desirable
- Any experience of working in a digital or marketing agency or in-house digital team
The Web Tester / Test Analyst /QA Engineer will play a pivotal part in supporting the development of client websites. As such, you will be responsible for all pre-launch testing and collaborating with Designers, Developers and Project Managers. You will be involved in all test related activity including preparation of scenarios, measuring test coverage and prioritising which areas to test first. You will also be reviewing project documents, specifications and core requirements as well as regularly testing the website for functionality and accuracy.
Full job description available.
To apply: please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered